Sunday, January 2, 2011

Delicious/Tagging

Delicious helps keep all the stuff that interests you in one place. Saves time especially when you look for something you found on the net and want to get back to at a later date. Guess once you start using Delicious, it could become addictive. Personally, I don't believe I would use Delicious as I am quite happy just to use my own bookmarks rather than share others. It the kind of thing you either use or you don't. I can see how it could be handy in the library to have your most popular websites grouped in one place rather than saving them to favourites. What's nice is that once you tag your bookmarks, the collections emerge automatically.
The link to my Delicious is http://www.delicious.com/elf274/

2 comments:

  1. Pity its on its way out - have found another one to use now instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, for now I'm happy to stick with my bookmarks and favourites as I don't often use the net away from my home or work computer. I can see how Delicious would definitely come in handy for travellers though.

    ReplyDelete